Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Live One: Halloween

I'm not really sure what you are going to do on October 27th, the sure-to-be-rowdy Saturday before Halloween when there are one million musical events happening around Austin (post about all of those options coming soon). But, I can tell you that on Halloween night, you absolutely MUST be at Antone's for A Live One. In keeping with the Phish tradition of playing a well-known album of another band, they will be performing The Blues Brothers. I know, I am as excited as you are! The night will include three sets (yup! THREE), the second of which will be the Blues. The rest will feature their jam, funk awesome Phish-ness. At only $12, this is the best ticket in town. I'll be there in costume (of course!). Come dance with me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment