Saturday, November 24, 2012

Accidental SXSW 2013: Vol 1

SXSW 2013 is four months away, which means it's time to start researching and listening to as many of the artists that will descend upon this great city as possible. The first round of artists has already been announced, so I have put together a playlist for you. Of the 230 bands announced so far, I have narrowed it down to 80. I took out anything metal, (most) rap, or sounds like someone killing cats. I also took out a lot of the EDM because it baffles me that this genre has taken off like it has. Oh those silly youth and their recreational club drugs! I stuck pretty strictly to instruments with the occasional mac book pro thrown in there just to keep it diverse. I included any band with a banjo or a fiddle because that is the quickest way to my heart. Happy listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment