Friday, August 31, 2012

Road to ACL: The Playlist

I have been in festival withdrawal here in Austin, TX. My calendar is filled with countdowns to weekends of ACL, Utopia Fest and Fun Fun Fun Fest that promise to overwhelm me with music, thrills and adventures in the way only a great music festival can. In the month leading up to ACL, I will feature some of the artists I am most looking forward to (there are SO many!). I have also created a playlist to get you as excited as I am. I decided not to include every artist on this playlist because, to be honest, I'm not entirely in love with some of the bands (I'm looking at you, EDM). For real, some of it sounds like cats dying. I also didn't necessarily choose the top hits for each artist because that's what the radio is for (but sometimes I did pick those songs because they're just so damn good!). Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment